Michael Thomas Jerseys has had a bittersweet week. It began with him learning he was selected to the Pro Bowl, well deserved for only the second player in NFL history to catch at least 90 passes and amass 1,000 receiving yards in each of his first two seasons (Odell Beckham Jerseys).
Thomas is active and will play Sunday versus the Atlanta Falcons Jerseys after suffering a hamstring injury late in the week. Thomas was added to the injury report Saturday and listed as questionable.
Thomas has 19 catches for 210 yards and two touchdowns in Official Cheap NFL Jerseys CHINA the past two weeks alone. With New Orleans (10-4) holding the slimmest of division leads over the Carolina Panthers Jerseys (10-4) and Atlanta Falcons Jerseys (9-5) in the penultimate week of the regular season, Thomas’ availability couldn’t be more important.
Here are the other injuries we’re tracking heading into Sunday’s games:
1. Carolina Panthers Jerseys wide receiver Devin Funchess Jerseys Jerseys (shoulder) and linebacker Shaq Thompson Jerseys (foot) are active for today’s game versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys.
2. Dallas Cowboys Jerseys left tackle Tyron Smith Jerseys Jerseys, who’s been battling back and knee injuries, is pushing to play and believes he will against the Seattle Seahawks Jerseys, Rapoport reported via sources. Cornerback Orlando Scandrick Jerseys Jerseys (back) is expected to be out.
3. Denver Broncos Jerseys quarterback Paxton Lynch Jerseys (ankle) is expected to back up starter Brock Osweiler Jerseys against the Washington Redskins Jerseys, according to Rapoport, who added that the hope is for Lynch to be healthy and mobile enough to start in Week 17.
4. Redskins running back Samaje Perine Jerseys (groin) is active after being considered a game-time decision against the Broncos. Fellow back Kapri Bibbs Jerseys is expected to have a prominent role against his former team.
5. The Vikings’ 12th win of the season came with a price. Starting guard Nick Easton Jerseys suffered a fractured ankle that will require surgery, coach Mike Zimmer announced.
6. Buffalo Bills Jerseys wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin Jerseys Jerseys (knee) will play today versus the New England Patriots Jerseys, though his injury will eventually require surgery, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
7. Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan Jerseys (shoulder) is inactivey against the Bills. Running back Mike Gillislee Jerseys Jerseys is expected to have an increased role.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys wide receiver Allen Hurns Jerseys Jerseys (ankle) is not expected to play today versus the San Francisco 49ers Jerseys.